Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Baruka, Cale Windstar, and Soul Trade

YEAH, more pictures.

You have no idea how much I draw. Srsly. ANYWAY, yeah, more concepts up because I'm full of them.

I'll start with Soul Trade because that's basically most of what I've been showing anyway.
Okay... Brobdignick and Jerry (who I failed miserably at this time around... it's like, I drew how I wanted him the first time and then after that it's like... No. Not anymore. *laughs*). Musician and Marika, cheek smooch, I guess... and the guy in the left hand corner is Stephen Bleu, one of the antagonists.
Some stuff of 'Nick, and even more of Trevor, the main character. These are earlier pictures, so the kid looks a little different, but primarily the same. In his normal clothes, and me trying to make a uniform for him... ended up too much like a janitor, so I gave up. *laughs*
Diane, trying to flesh her out a bit more. Also in her dancing outfit. ANd over there is Mr. Trevor again, with a new face shape. I kinda like it. And I'm really starting to like this version of Diane... the earlier one was so boring and generic.

AND NEXT UP are sketches for another story idea I had based off of an old filipino folk tale I heard when I was a kid. Bunch of stuff about a child eater who lives up in the mountain. gahahaha I love it.
Me trying to figure out stuff. YEAH, I know, stiff poses and Anna Maria looks like one of those creepy dolls. I'm not even going to use that last name anymore, because apparently, there aren't that many Cabucos in the Philippines and I don't wanna get in trouble with any of them. *laughs* But anyway, Pedro's based off of my bro, and Paulo's based on my cousin.
aaaaaand... yeah, this is shitey. Gahahaha. Earlier concept for Baruka on the left, I have her better figured out but I'll show that some other day. Paulo in the middle, and a semi-storyboard for Pedro home alone.

And the last thing today is from the comic I been wanting to make, Cale Windstar...Ugolin de la Ferme, the hopeless ex-gangboss. And... the face in the upper right, I have no idea.

That's it for today. More tomorrow maybe. Later days!

2 comments:

Novanta Worlds Creator said...

Hello. Miss Pain in the Ass here with another noticing thingy to say: all of the eyes that you draw look very simple. Some of the stuff that I can't get it right on my lame sketches are, the face structure, the eyes and the mouth. Like, are they supose to be a very simple thing or very detailed? Plz do informe me on my DA space!! Thanksis very much, Crispy!!!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.