Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More concepts and some pen and inks

Okay, dude, some more stuff. I did a lot of drawing and shite. *laughs*

OKAY, first up are some pen and inks I did for a friend... Illustrating a story. The only thing I wanna say is that the soldiers' designs belong to the Incredibles, because I couldn't think of anything. I disclaim it to them. Yup. Oh, and also that I KNOW the quality's not that good. Step a sock in it. Thanks! *laughs* The Heroine going on vacation.

The antagonists's minions tracking the Heroine. I'm not giving away story here. Gahaha.
The minions apprehending said heroine. Yup. That's all I'm showing for now. YAY!

The next bits are for that movie idea I had...Sketched most of it today during chem class cuz seriously, there really isn't anything better to do there. Mr. Tanner's gonna kill me, though.

More Dante stuff, basically because he's fun to draw. The sketches on this page really aren't that good, but still. *laughs* Imma tweak them later.

Concepts on the supporting female role of the idea, Diane. She actually looked WAAAAAAAY different yesterday. *laughs* But, while I was in my art class, I noticed a classmate Amry walking around the room. She has this really interesting shape, like an extreme pear shape, almost the type you see on moms. And she's only seventeen and also a ballet dancer, which I found interesting. So that's what I did with the character.
AAAAAAAAAANd I'm not going to tell you what this is. It's just something I was playing around with and if you knew what it was you'd laugh at me. SHUT UP. I'll hurt you. Gahahahah

ANYWAY, yeah, that's it for now. I will probably have gobs more later. *laughs*

Later days!

2 comments:

Laurin Crozier said...

Do I spy a school name...? D;

Along with other... fetishes of yours? Buahaha.

Digging Dante's "Vlad bags" - aka the dark spots beneath his eyes, haha.

Anonymous said...

I spy a bird.

A brad, brad bird.

*coughs*